- Built entirely from Columbus oversize Nivacrom EL-Os tubes
- Chrome right chainstay, rear tips
- Monostay rear triangle
- Red, American paint
- Hand signed by Antonio Mondonico on top tube. (You may want to clear coat the signature because if your legs rub the top tube as the signature was done with a paint pen and may rub off.)
Frame Geometry (center to center): All items we offer may show minor shopwear and we will note any major issues. If you have any questions please ask them!
All items we offer may show minor shopwear and we will note any major issues. If you have any questions please ask them!
- Frame size: 60 cm
- Head Tube: 74.5 degrees
- Head Tube: 17.4 cm
- Seat Tube: 73.5 cm
- Top Tube: 59 cm
- Chainstay: 41.3 cm
- Chrome plated
- Investment Cast Fork Crown and Ends
- Steerer: 24.2 cm
- The fork offered with the frame was built up for another customer's Mondonico and shows very minor wear. The steerer has been cut but is still plenty long enough for most riders. The fork in the pictures is the original threaded fork and the threadless fork which will ship with the frame is the same model.