Friday, February 15, 2008
1. 1 Sakae SX Crankarm, right, 165, 130BCD: few scratches, NOS
2. 1 Shimano 105 Crankarm, right, 175, 130BCD: few scratches, NOS
3. Set, Shimano Deore Mechanical Disc Brakes (no rotors): these are low level Deore and came off a bike converted to hydraulic. Other than that I really don't know much of their history except they are new and have never been used. They have some rub wear from hanging around the shop.
4. 1 Sakae Tandem Crankarm, left, 170, 110BCD: some scratches, NOS
5. 1 Campagnolo Chorus Crankarm, left, 172.5: minor scratches, NOS
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
- Built entirely from Columbus oversize Nivacrom EL-Os tubes
- Chrome right chainstay, rear tips
- Monostay rear triangle
- Red, American paint
- Hand signed by Antonio Mondonico on top tube. (You may want to clear coat the signature because if your legs rub the top tube as the signature was done with a paint pen and may rub off.)
Frame Geometry (center to center): All items we offer may show minor shopwear and we will note any major issues. If you have any questions please ask them!
All items we offer may show minor shopwear and we will note any major issues. If you have any questions please ask them!
- Frame size: 60 cm
- Head Tube: 74.5 degrees
- Head Tube: 17.4 cm
- Seat Tube: 73.5 cm
- Top Tube: 59 cm
- Chainstay: 41.3 cm
- Chrome plated
- Investment Cast Fork Crown and Ends
- Steerer: 24.2 cm
- The fork offered with the frame was built up for another customer's Mondonico and shows very minor wear. The steerer has been cut but is still plenty long enough for most riders. The fork in the pictures is the original threaded fork and the threadless fork which will ship with the frame is the same model.